The Best Online Casino Bonuses – Play Baccarat and Get a Casino Bonus
So, you made your way straight to the casino bonus page. You mean business, we see. Or, you’re just one of the 60% of online gamblers who will base their decision which casino to play at solely on the bonus amount it offers. Tempting as they may all seem, a scratch beneath the surface will reveal different requirements and conditions attached. That’s why, before you place your trust (and money) at a particular gambling site, you need to check not only how big the bonus offer is but also the required rollover, validity, and the wagering contribution of the games you want to play. Let’s have a look at the most widespread bonuses and how to avoid any pitfalls in claiming the right one for you.
Baccarat Casino Bonuses – What to Expect and What to Avoid
Online casinos are every inch land-based gambling halls. Or are they? Ever gotten a 100% match-up bonus at a brick-and-mortar casino just for buying chips? No? We thought as much. That’s the big difference with online casinos. As you sit in front of your computer or browse on your mobile device, you will be deluged with offers from various gambling sites that are trying to capture your interest and get you to sign up.
The weapon of choice for every online casino in recruiting new players is a nice juicy bonus. Usually, there is a welcome bonus or a package extended as a warm welcome. It can be a match-up bonus for your first deposit or several deposits. There are minimum and maximum limits for deposits, some aimed at recreational players who are on a budget, while others cater to high rollers who like high stakes. While some casinos can offer a match-up of maximum $100, others go much higher up to thousands.
Bonuses to Get You Started
- Welcome Bonus: The most popular bonus online casinos offer is the welcome bonus, also known as a “sign-up” bonus. They can vary greatly between the different gambling sites but usually have the highest deposit to bonus ratio and are the best offer a casino will give you. Welcome bonuses can be deposit and no-deposit offers, with the former much more widespread. Usually, the casino will match your deposit with a bonus that can be anywhere from 50% to 300% and depending on the maximum limit can go from the standard $100 to four-digit numbers.
- Reload Bonus: It’s not unusual for online casinos to offer not just a one-time bonus offer for your first deposit but to extend their welcome with a package that spreads over the first several deposits you make. This can encompass three, five, or even eight deposits. It works the same way as the first deposit bonus – you get a match-up bonus percentage bonus cash, except that the percentage becomes lower, usually in the 10% – 50% range. Re-deposit bonuses can also be a standalone promotional offer that casinos will offer to all their customers to incentivize them to come back to the site and deposit.
- No-Deposit Bonus: Occasionally, casinos may offer welcome bonuses just for registration, without requiring a deposit. These are significantly lower and are usually a kind of a “spin the wheel” freebie or free spins on certain slot games. It’s not impossible to find a casino that will give you some cash balance so that you can try some games without spending any of your money first. The biggest advantage of such bonuses is the fact that you get to keep the winnings you have made and you can try far more games than with the free spins as they’re usually limited to only one title or a much narrowed selection of games. If you think this sounds too good to be true, you’re right. Not only are no-deposit bonuses very hard to come across but they rarely exceed $10 or $20.
- Deposit Bonus: This is the most common online casino bonus and it’s usually received for the first deposit you make after you register at a site. The amount is a match-up percentage that’s set within minimum and maximum limits that differ for each casino. It comes with validity and wagering requirements attached which means you have to play through a certain number of times the bonus and deposit (these can be between 20 and 50 times) before you can make a withdrawal. Most deposit bonuses have validity which means that you have to complete the rollover in a certain time period (again, those can vary anywhere from a week to 90 days). The good thing is that it’s just an option, not a prerequisite to play at the casino, so you can decline it and cash out your winnings without fulfilling the wagering requirements.
Play More, Win More
Cashback Bonuses: As you come back to play at the casino where you’ve registered, you can expect various treats and perks coming your way past your welcome deposit or no-deposit bonus. One such offer you could particularly like in case you’ve had a losing streak is the cashback bonus. This is a way in which online casinos will reimburse players with a refund either in bonus money or actual cash for losses over a specific period of time or on certain games.
Normally, this a percentage of your net losses at the casino and you won’t be eligible for the bonus if you have a positive balance or have made a net profit playing the game. Considering the scarcity of specific baccarat casinos bonuses and the small weight contribution of the game towards most bonuses’ playthrough, these type of “money-back” promo offers could be one of the best options for baccarat players to get some extra cash to fund a new game.
Sticky Bonuses: There are different types of sticky bonuses, but the most common one is the so-called “phantom” bonus. This is a bonus that’s added to your deposit and you can play and wager the amount but when you make a withdrawal, it will be deducted from your balance. Players take advantage of this bonus as it offers a leeway on bankroll limitations because for one, when you go bust, you lose only the deposit, and two – when you win after wagering the bonus, you get to keep your winnings and only return the bonus.
Payment Methods Bonuses: All online casinos offer at least two or three different payment methods, and most will offer all of them – from credit, debit, and prepaid cards, to e-wallets, to bank transfer, check, and even mobile payments. Sometimes, they might want to encourage their customers to use a particular banking method and will throw in an extra bonus along with the deposit bonus if players make a deposit using the said method. These bonuses are not so common, though, and usually apply to e-wallet payments.
Raffles: A tried-and-tested formula to keep return customers happy, raffles are a way for online casinos to keep things interesting as well. The rewards can be very generous – from free play bonuses and cash prizes to vacations, electronic devices and even cars. Typically, you will have to make a deposit in order to get a ticket with which to participate. There may be a dependency between the amount of the deposit and the number of tickets you receive so you have a bigger chance of being drawn to win a prize if you deposit bigger amounts regularly.
Tournaments: Nothing like the good old competition to keep things interesting, so casinos will often offer their customers to go head-to-head in different tournaments on various casino games. In order to get a higher spot on the leader board, players need to get the most wins within a period of time on games included in the tournament. There are free tournaments for which you don’t need to deposit in order to take part but the prizes are smaller. For tournaments with bigger rewards, you may need to deposit or buy a ticket and hope to win free play money, cash, or other prizes.
Exclusive Offers: Sometimes, gambling operators will offer a bonus to players for either playing a specific game, category of games, or for playing at a mobile or live casino. The rewards can be match-up bonuses, free spins, bigger payouts, or doubled comp points on a particular game. It’s usually the slots that get the most special promotions, and blackjack hogs the limelight at the table games section but a special offer for live baccarat bonus is not uncommon, so it’s best that you subscribe to a casino newsletter or just keep tabs of the promotions they roll out.
Referral Bonuses: It’s always more fun with friends and if you find a casino that offers referral bonuses, it’s also more lucrative. Many gambling operators feature the “Refer a Friend” bonus which is exactly what it sounds like – tell a friend about the casino and when they sign up and make their first deposit, you will get a bonus for your word-of-mouth recommendation. Usually, the referred friend will also get an added bonus. Win-win-win, right?
Daily deals: A regular casino player’s calendar can get quite busy if they decide to keep up with all the daily promotions running throughout the week. Most casinos will offer deals every day of the week, and they are targeted at different players, so everyone can take advantage of the promos that can be match-up bonuses, free spins, cash prizes, double comp points, or cashbacks. Additionally, you can also search for side bets offered by software providers in different game versions as a form of baccarat bonus.
Is There Such a Thing as a Free Offer?
Free Spins: After the welcome deposit match-up bonus, free spins are the most popular bonus offered by casinos. They can either be given just for registering or in addition to the match-up deposit bonus. Keep in mind that they’re valid only for specific games as per the casino’s choice.
Normally, you’d get from 10 to about 50 spins similarly to the free rounds bonuses offered by slots developers. Slots will contribute 100% to the wagering requirements and yes, you do get to keep the winnings. Free spins are also often featured as daily deals.
Free Play: Now we’re talking. The Holy Grail of online gambling, free play is a relatively new type of a welcome offer as it doesn’t just match your deposit, it gives you a certain amount of money that you can use to play on particular casino games. The amount of the free play bonus is usually much bigger than the match-up percentage and is not dependent on the size of your deposit. With this type of bonus, you get the chance to play for longer than you would with a deposit bonus limited by its validity and you also get the chance to try more games in real money mode.
Climb up the Casino Ladder
Comp Points: Loyalty points (LPs) or comp points are awarded for every bet you make at a casino. Most casinos base their loyalty scheme levels on the number of comp points accumulated by players, which means that every time you play baccarat, you will be collecting comp points that will help you reach a higher level. The points can be converted into cash (the higher you are in the loyalty scheme, the better conversion rate you get) or for various merchandise goods.
High Roller Bonuses: Players who are willing to deposit large sums of money are reciprocated with bigger bonuses. This can happen as soon as they register and make their first deposit or later on when they have moved up to a higher level of the casino’s VIP program. For example, 888 offer a standard $100 welcome bonus but they also cater for their high-roller customers with a Premium Welcome Offer where the bonus amount is $1500.
|Recommended Casino Site|
|888 Casino$1500 Premium Welcome Offer||Payout Speed||Min. Deposit||Payout Percent|
|2 – 4 Days||$20||96.26%|
VIP Clubs: If you’re happy with one particular casino and you’d like to stick with your choice, returning regularly to deposit, the best thing you can do is enter their VIP program. This will give you access to exclusive promotions, more bonuses, dedicated support service, and a more beneficial conversion rate for comp points. You will also be able to join special events and tables with high betting limits. Usually, casinos will enter you at their first level of the loyalty program as soon as you register but occasionally you may need to contact customer care in order to be featured into a VIP club.
The Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements vary from 20 to 50 times your deposit and some casinos may require that you also play through the bonus amount as well. This a precautionary measure online casinos take in order to avoid scams and fraud schemes that were once popular as bonus hunting. Another thing you need to keep in mind when it comes to bonuses is the fact that some casinos impose a validity period of the bonus, for example a week or a month during which you have to wager the required amount. Then, there’s also the wagering contribution of the different games. Chance-based games like slots or scratch cards usually count at 100% in wagering your bonus money, while games with even odds bets like baccarat contribute somewhere around 10%, if at all.
Casinos offer a lot more than just the welcome bonus. Most of them will have a loyalty program or a VIP scheme and award loyalty or comp points that can later be exchanged for cash, prizes, or merchandise. Ongoing promotions are another building block of a quality gaming experience and gambling sites are just abundant with those. With themes to match the overall tone of voice of the company and catchy titles, these raffles, tournaments, and other competitions keep rolling in daily for chances of some extra winnings. So, when you’re trying to figure out where you want to play, keep in mind all of these details and select the best casino based on what you’re looking for from your gambling experience:
- Are you a high roller looking for big match-up bonuses or a recreational player on a budget?
- Do you plan on playing regularly, taking part in ongoing promotions and accumulating comp points?
- What games will you be playing and how much is their contribution to the wagering of the bonus?
Casino Bonuses FAQs
In order to prevent bonuses from being used as advantage play, casinos now require that its newly registered customers play through the bonus. Some casinos will have you play through only the bonus, while others require that both the deposit and the bonus amount be wagered a certain amount of times – usually between 20 and 50 times. Of course, the most favorable conditions for you would be that you wager only the bonus, the fewer times – the better. The wagering requirements need to be fulfilled before you can cash out. If you try to make a withdrawal before having played through the requested amount, the bonus will be forfeited and you will be denied any winnings you’ve made with it.
|Slots||Roulette||Blackjack||Baccarat||Video Poker||Scratch Cards|
Wagering contributions of games